Karyn was one of the first writers we hired at altMD to create expert and unique consumer-oriented content for altMD.com. AND she became the standard to which all other's who followed were compared. Thank you Karyn! You rock!!
Joel Fellman, SVP Business Development and Principal, altMD.com
Karyn is one of our highest-rated copywriters at InfoSearch Media. She produces top quality content, and she's both very reliable and easy to work with.
Diane Sievert, Director, Content Development at InfoSearch Media
worked with Karyn Maier more than once in the capacity of Online Community
Moderator, and have consistently found her work to be of the highest
level. She's always managed to handle any job handed to her, and handles
the public - a major aspect to this work - with absolute professionalism.
She has also worked exceptionally well with colleagues, both as a team
member as well as team leader. I would not hesitate to hire her again, and
recommend her highly.
|Karyn Maier, founder of The Herbal Muse Press and HerbalMusings.com, is a freelance writer specializing in complementary therapies, natural health, spirituality, and green living. She has written for numerous magazines, including Let's Live, Natural Living Today, Real Woman, The Herb Quarterly, Your Health, American Fitness, Mother Earth News, Delicious!, Better Nutrition, Natural Pharmacy, and Energy Times. She has also contributed content to several web sites, such as altMd, Ecomii, and SelfGrowth.|
· Editorial management, development of editorial calendar, management of freelance staff of writers, editing and fact checking, development and implementation of news content, blogs, polls, surveys, help documentation and securing third-party article reprint permissions.
· Identification of consumer trends for marketing firms, SEO content writing.
· Preparation of press releases, marketing copy, consumer health guides.
· Creation of promotional materials and segment copy for The Pet Report, a 60-second television news feature, and Amazing Pet Discoveries, a radio show nationally syndicated with Radio America.
· Preparation of briefs for a major Wall Street information provider to deliver summaries of earnings calls and other types of live corporate conference calls to analysts.
· Feature writer and columnist for numerous industry and consumer magazines with a strong focus on wellness, complimentary therapies, cooking, home and family, gardening, and eco-friendly living.
· Writing and editing of consumer, employee, and corporate newsletters for various non-profit organizations, businesses, and web sites.
· Newspaper correspondent and columnist covering regional news, recreation, travel, art, history, and lifestyle.
· Book author and contributing author to several titles focused on health, country living and cooking.
WEB DESIGN/COMMUNITY BUILDING/TEAM & PROJECT MANAGEMENT